CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

A Very Brave Kitty


At the request of my friend AnnMarie, also the South Kingstown Pound manager, the kids and I ventured over to the pound to photograph one very brave little kitten. His name is 'Peyton' and at just 6 weeks old he journeyed from Woonsocket to Narragansett ON THE UNDERSIDE OF A TRUCK! He must have clung on for dear life as his head was being severely burned. His wounds are being treated at the pound and he has come a long way. We are hoping he finds a very good home (which, if my daughter has her way, will be with us). I would love to take him home. I'm not sure how our cat 'Trudy' would take to another cat in the house.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful little kitty! Survivor animals are the best. I hope he finds a great home soon.